Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Four Wonderful Years


Four years ago today I married my best friend. I feel so blessed to have a husband who loves me just as I am, is an amazing father, and works incredibly hard to take care of this little family. He is my partner in life, my confidante, and my greatest support. I am thankful for every moment we have together. I know there will be countless happy moments and probably hard times ahead, but we will go through them together, hand in hand, side by side.

I love you, Robert, and I am so proud to be your wife.

3 comments:

Kelly at Home said...

Happy belated anniversary, guys!

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Marrying your best friend is a blessing. It makes it easy to stay married for those four years -- or forty years. This year, my best friend and I celebrate 40 years of marriage. Good luck to you, and God bless your marriage!

Kimmama said...

I think I got rid of that link. I kept getting confused about which one was the one I wanted to get rid of because I would forget which one you shut down. I think I have it figured out now. Hehe. We just celebrated three years on Thursday. Time really flies!