Saturday, February 6, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday - Forgiven by Sanctus Real

Today I discovered Then Sings My Soul Saturday via Casey's blog, and I knew I had to participate! Music has been a huge part of my Christian walk. The first time I was convinced that I needed Jesus was almost seven years ago I was in a youth service singing "I Will Overcome" by Charlie Hall. I remember breaking down under the weight of my pain and believing that Jesus could truly make me whole. From that point on, God has spoken to my heart through the gift of music.

Most recently, I have been ministered to by the song "Forgiven" by Sanctus Real. The bridge has been especially encouraging in relation to my recent struggles with self worth.

"When I don't fit in
And I don't feel like I belong anywhere
When I don't measure up to much in this life
Oh, I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ..."



See more Then Sings My Soul entries at Signs, Miracles and Wonders.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you are participating in this! Music is a big part of my walk as well! What a perfect song to pick!

~SHANNON~ said...

That's really wonderful! Love it! And needed to hear that message today. Thanks so much for sharing it! :)

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com said...

Just loved this post... coming from SITS. Random, but are you going to Bloggy Boot Camp in Baltimore?